Colorado State University, USA
In September 2015, Thuyloi University and Colorado State University, USA (CSU) entered into an international academic partnership program for undergraduate students of TLU. Accordingly, CSU launched the CSU Dual Degree Partnership Program which invites outstanding students who complete the first two years of Advanced Program in Water Resources Engineering (AP-WRE) at TLU to transfer to CSU for the final part of their studies and earn a degree from CSU. The students admitted into this program from TLU will pursue a degree in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) at CSU.
AP-WRE students in good academic and disciplinary standing will be admitted to CSU upon submission of an official transcript of all coursework completed at TLU showing:
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher (4.0 scale) from all previous AP-WRE courses, and
- A grade of B or better in Calculus (Math 160), and either
- A grade of B or better in Chemistry (CHEM 111), or
- A grade of B or better in Physics (PH 141), and
- A grade of C or better in all Calculus, Physics and Chemistry courses taken prior to admission
- An official TOELF with score of 79 (internet-based), 550 (paper-based) or 6.5 on IELTS, and
- Evidence of sufficient financial support.
CSU provides each student a tuition discount amounting to 1/3 the amount of non-resident tuition. This financial support is provided for a maximum of six semesters. Students must maintain academic eligibility to continue to receive this discount and study at CSU.
For more details, please see the attached file.